From March 1, 2021, the following precautionary measures apply:
- Events are banned.
- For outdoor events for family and friends and gatherings in public areas, a maximum of 15 people are permitted.
- Restaurants, bars, and nightclubs remain closed. However, hotel restaurants can stay open for guests. Take-out and delivery services are allowed.
- Museums and stores, as well as outdoor sports and leisure facilities, zoos, and botanical gardens are open.
- Face masks are compulsory on all forms of public transportation, in all indoor spaces, and in busy pedestrian zones. In addition, wearing a mask is mandatory when the required distance cannot be maintained.
- You can find further information on the website of the Federal Office of Public Health and of the Canton Zurich Department of Health.
The opening times of stores, service providers, and institutions in Zurich vary. It is therefore advisable to contact the respective establishment in advance.
Information relating to entry restrictions and stay regulations can be obtained from the State Secretariat for Migration SEM.