An ultra-modern event center for entertainment and corporate events is being built directly next to Zürich-Stettbach Train Station. Accommodating 3,000 people sitting or 5,000 standing, the eventpark ideally complements the existing event venues in Zurich and surrounding region.
Public transportation connections are optimal: the city center is just 10 minutes away, while Zurich Airport can be directly reached with tram line no. 12. In addition, there are 250 parking spaces at the eventpark itself.
At the heart of the venue is a large, dividable arena. In total, the eventpark offers the following rooms and service areas:
- Event arena: 2,000 sq.m (21,500 sq.ft) (dividable) with 650 sq.m (7,000 sq.ft) foyer and another 1,000 sq.m (10,700 sq.ft) of space
- Gallery on the upper floor, with capacity for up to 3,000 people (sitting)
- Event club: 500 sq.m (5,400 sq.ft) incl. foyer, for up to 500 people (sitting)
- Event loft: 500 sq.m (5,400 sq.ft) (dividable) with 240 sq.m (2,500 sq.ft) foyer, for up to 500 people (sitting)
- Four event terraces: 70–500 sq.m (750–5,400 sq.ft), for up to 600 people
The eventpark is managed by the riveside seminar and event hotel in Glattfelden. Further information about this project can be found at: www.eventpark.ch