Guided Highlight Tour at the FIFA World Football Museum
Come with us on a fascinating journey of discovery through the history of international soccer.
What is the true story about the legendary Jules Rimet Cup and why were the yellow and red cards introduced? In the course of 60 or 90 minutes, you can hear all about the most important highlights of the exhibition. Naturally, you will also have plenty of opportunity to admire the original FIFA World Cup Trophy™ from close up.
- 1,200 pictures, 500 videos, 60 screens, 15 interactive stations
- World Cup Gallery featuring stories about each World Cup (women’s and men’s soccer)
- Original FIFA World Cup Trophy
- 180° movie theater
- Giant pinball machine with six play stations
|Guided tour with a professional guide||Entrance tickets (group rates)|
(excl. entrance tickets)
|60 minutes||CHF 225|
|90 minutes||CHF 270|
Time & Duration
- Date: All year round, Tuesday to Sunday
- Meeting point: Entrance area of the FIFA World Football Museum